Hello Friends

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
HI!

Happy Easter Soon, I couldnt believe it went flies fast! ha Ha. I want to drop by to say hi! I havent posting on here that much sorry, but I will posting when I have the time. I'm doing good busy with school, and chat with my babe all the times. :)

Today this morning I will leaving to see my nephew Aaron, and his wife Hiedi I have not see my nephew in a long time since last time at his wedding last Oct. 2006 they are now at my sister's house I'm really exciting.

I want to say hi to everyone, and giving you all my hugs!! thinking of everyone I hope that everybody is doing good. :)

Next week y'all behave! ok? :rofl: I am gonna to behave, too! lol

Enjoying the week!

:hug:
Spiccccccy! :D

yeahhhh easter is coming soon. I was thinking and said whoa wow that was fast near easter gotta have to buy some for my nephews which is I got them arleady last week lol hope they love it or not lol they are just a kids which are 5 yrs old and 2 months old baby boys lol :lol: Will going to see my nephews but the one plm is my nephew 5 yrs old will not be at his daddy (my 3rd sister's fiance) cuz he only stay at his mom from Sunday to Thur and stay at his daddy from Thur to Sunday. Only I can see my 2 months old baby nephew in anytime cuz it is my sister's son lol gotta hold him again which I love it!! lol :lol: But still can see my 5 yrs old nephew thur to sunday before he goes to his mom on sunday night.

yeahhhh easter is coming soon. I was thinking and said whoa wow that was fast near easter gotta have to buy some for my nephews which is I got them arleady last week lol hope they love it or not lol they are just a kids which are 5 yrs old and 2 months old baby boys lol :lol: Will going to see my nephews but the one plm is my nephew 5 yrs old will not be at his daddy (my 3rd sister's fiance) cuz he only stay at his mom from Sunday to Thur and stay at his daddy from Thur to Sunday. Only I can see my 2 months old baby nephew in anytime cuz it is my sister's son lol gotta hold him again which I love it!! lol :lol: But still can see my 5 yrs old nephew thur to sunday before he goes to his mom on sunday night.

Awwww how sweet! :) they are so cute!! My nephew is big young man. lol he's married....

I went there yeterday it was ok....

Awwww how sweet! :) they are so cute!! My nephew is big young man. lol he's married....

I went there yeterday it was ok....

Ohhh lol hahahahah :lol: ..... Yeah I cant wait to see them to watch them how they are exciting lol but 2 months old baby will not understand cuz he is just still tiny baby cant understand lol :lol: he will understand next year when he turn one year old lol :lol:

Back