Hello everyone!

Neon

Reaction score
Hello there! :D

After just a little browsing around, this community looks wonderful. I'm super excited to join! Just a little info about myself:

I'm a hearing college student wrapping up my first semester of ASL, and it only took a couple of weeks for me to fall in love with the language. I'm planning on taking all four semesters of ASL before I graduate (as well as the Deaf Culture class my school offers). I love forms of artistic expression such as music and writing, and I've come to discover ASL is a very artistic and beautiful language.

It's nice to meet all of you! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Don't bug us about music! Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome! :) Haha, I promise not to bug about music. I've seen too many topics on that already!

Welcome. Lots of nice people here. Good luck with your education. I feel there is a great need for ASL tutors. At least in California.

Thanks for the warm welcome! :) Haha, I promise not to bug about music. I've seen too many topics on that already!

:welcome:

Some of us do enjoy music. :) My son plays the Oboe for the Middle School Band. He just completed a Christmas concert. They sounded awesome.

Back