Hello Everyone

DeafBorg

Reaction score
My name is Angel, but all of my school friends at DePaul Institute has always called me Angela, So if any of you who went to DePaul and remembers me by Angela then that is all good.

I was born deaf in both ears. I wear a hearing aid on my left ear since it is the best ear I can hear out of. I am originally from Pittsburgh Pa. But right now I am currently living in Weirton West Virginia until summer or sooner, I will be returning back to my hometown.

I am 30 yrs old, married for almost 6 yrs. I live an ok life, but hopefully once we move back to pgh things will be better for me and for both of us. I have lots of deaf friends, but lost touch with them for many years, last night I finally got together with a few of them which was so nice to have my old friends again.

Well hope to meet yall soon.

Thank you very much. I am also searching to learn about the side kick phones. I am hoping to get one so I can keep in touch with my long lost friends.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hmm...you must be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan? If so, :thumb: Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD--

:wave:
~RR

Back