Hello Everyone!

Esbats

Reaction score
Hello.. I am Esbats.. and I am from Australia!.. :cheers: Nice to meet you all!

Hello ESBATS, I'm so glad to you join alldeaf and hope you enjoy yourself.. Love you always xxxxxxx :P :ily: :lick:

aww thanks babe.. thanks for the link to alldeaf forum.. wow.. I gotta lots of reading to do.. trying to catch up... :deal: .. :bj: lol I love the little emote :)

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome.. Angel and Sherryripe... oops sorry Sherrycherish ;)

Hello Esbat, I am new to alldeaf too. I just joined today. So far I am pretty interested in the posts that are here.

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Oh, BTW... your signature image is too big. I fixed it up for you if you still want to use the correct size. :)

Attachments

• spy1copy.jpg
    spy1copy.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
I laughed hard. I like your pic with insert, "I think there's a spy among us?" But cute dog loves cats.

Welcome and enjoy here. :)

Awwwww.. I would like to Thanks to you all for the warmest welcome.. I am blushing now.. :Oops: thanks I will cut down my size of attachment.. thanks.. Once again..Thanks to everyone that posted to me and made me feel welcome to this forum.. abit about me.. I am deaf since birth and country boy at heart.. I can talk really well...but I am not a doctor or a pilot though.. not that smart yet though lol..and I am from Adelaide, South Australia... :cheers:

Thanks Dee for the warm welcome.. :cheers: <<< Do they have green beer over there?..lol

Another Aussie here. Hi and welcome to alldeaf. :welcome:

Back