Hello everyone

Duncan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Duncan. I am deaf. I am living in Nanaimo, BC Canada.

I went to Mackay center school for the deaf in Montreal Quebec. I graduated from my high school; I went to Gallaudet University for 3 years.

Right now I am running my family new business its called aquatec Inc that I am working for exotic tropical fish that my major to breeding for Discus, Angels, others.

My dream and goal I want to put my top quality discus for show international Discus championship in the future that I what I want to won the huge prize and famous.

I was an ASL instructor for few years. I was teaching to hearing students at University of Victoria, Commonwealth community Rec, private.

I am going back to ASL instructor. I am using the Vista Level 1 also my own creative to teach ASL for their challenger to learn and more fun.

Jamie lee, I am so glad to teach you more ASL you will learn more and fun. I am sure your knowledge about deaf culture and history but you are still learning more. I am so glad you will meet more deaf people who are mine friends.

She was my ex girlfriend but she might be misunderstanding and miscommunication with me we have been together for 11 month. Yesterday supposed to be we have been together for 11 month anniversary. We have been together tough through for many months. I am still love you and care you a lot.

In Nanaimo deaf community is very poor but no where is deaf people younger a like 25’s to 35’s as a good leaderships but the younger at 20’s to 30’s are hard of hearing not excellent ASL but they are using SEE but the older deaf people who are 45’s and over they are using ASL.

Duncan

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Duncan!!! I hope you will have fun posting on this forum, and making many new friends!!! Enjoy your stay, and welcome aboard!!! :)

G'day Duncan,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll enjoy yourself here. Good luck with your new business.
Cheers! :wave:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Duncan! You may want to 'hit' up on DeafScuba who is also a member here in AD, since he sure likes the underwater world, especially hanging out with the many various of fishes! ;) Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

Hello everyone,

Thanks for nice comment and makes me feel so welcome to here.

Yes I love to go to scuba diving sounds fun. My sister is a scuba instructor; she will go to Hawaii for her work for Scuba Company.

Duncan

Hi

Hello
Cn U Get Back To Me As Soon As U Can Am 28 F Colorado So Am Looking Fr A Reall Guy That Can Really Taking Good Care Of Me .

Hello :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

Hi everyone,

thanks again for a nice warmth welcome to me to stay here.

Duncan

Hi from Michigan Gal

Duncan said:
Hello everyone,

My name is Duncan. I am deaf. I am living in Nanaimo, BC Canada.

I went to Mackay center school for the deaf in Montreal Quebec. I graduated from my high school; I went to Gallaudet University for 3 years.

Right now I am running my family new business its called aquatec Inc that I am working for exotic tropical fish that my major to breeding for Discus, Angels, others.

My dream and goal I want to put my top quality discus for show international Discus championship in the future that I what I want to won the huge prize and famous.

I was an ASL instructor for few years. I was teaching to hearing students at University of Victoria, Commonwealth community Rec, private.

I am going back to ASL instructor. I am using the Vista Level 1 also my own creative to teach ASL for their challenger to learn and more fun.

Jamie lee, I am so glad to teach you more ASL you will learn more and fun. I am sure your knowledge about deaf culture and history but you are still learning more. I am so glad you will meet more deaf people who are mine friends.

She was my ex girlfriend but she might be misunderstanding and miscommunication with me we have been together for 11 month. Yesterday supposed to be we have been together for 11 month anniversary. We have been together tough through for many months. I am still love you and care you a lot.

In Nanaimo deaf community is very poor but no where is deaf people younger a like 25

Back