hello everyone

thelegend1979

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Darren Williams, 35 years old, single and have got hearing loss in both ears and might need hearing aids to help me hear clearer.

Looking to chat to and meet new people on here for friendships and looking for a relationship to.

Hope to chat with people soon.

Hello everyone,

My name is Darren Williams, 35 years old, single and have got hearing loss in both ears and might need hearing aids to help me hear clearer.

Looking to chat to and meet new people on here for friendships and looking for a relationship to.

Hope to chat with people soon.

I have seen I have had 27 views. would any of the 27 like to chat with me tonight???

Hello deafdyke,

Yes I am from the UK. You?

Recently got hearing loss and waiting for appointment to go to hospital to have another hearing test.

How deaf are you? Got hearing aids?

Are you fascinated by hearing aids?

Hi Bottesini,

How are you? I am not fascinated by hearing aids, just like to chat to people who have got them as recently got hearing loss and might need hearing aids and abit nervous about it all.

So wanted to meet new friends with hard of hearing, hearing loss etc to give me advice and support.

Do you wear hearing aids and comfortable wearing them?

Hi Bottesini,

How are you? I am not fascinated by hearing aids, just like to chat to people who have got them as recently got hearing loss and might need hearing aids and abit nervous about it all.

So wanted to meet new friends with hard of hearing, hearing loss etc to give me advice and support.

Do you wear hearing aids and comfortable wearing them?

Yes. I wear one hearing Aid for my right ear. No aid for my left as that side is a complete ruin.

I always had hearing loss. So I am very used to wearing a hearing aid.

Hello deafdyke,

Yes I am from the UK. You?

Recently got hearing loss and waiting for appointment to go to hospital to have another hearing test.

How deaf are you? Got hearing aids?

I'm from the States......I'm moderately severe and have purple aids

what advice you give me when I get hearing aids?

Hello how are you. I'm 26 from the states and I have late deafness due to injury. I have a right hearing aid and haven't got a left one yet. I've had my HA for 2 years now but stopped wearing it 6 months ago because it uncomfortable. I have to get it molded again and I have to get the wiring extended. Make sure if you get one that it is comfortable to you.

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hello how are you. I'm 26 from the states and I have late deafness due to injury. I have a right hearing aid and haven't got a left one yet. I've had my HA for 2 years now but stopped wearing it 6 months ago because it uncomfortable. I have to get it molded again and I have to get the wiring extended. Make sure if you get one that it is comfortable to you.

Thanks for the advice. hows things with you? have you got your hearing aid back now? will you get the other aid in time?

I'm going to my audi tomorrow for a new hearing test and to get my aid fixed hopefully they can send it in and get it back to me by next week.

Back