Hello, everyone

AlexísBingham

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Alexís. I'm a young girl that lives in Texas. I turn 15 in a little less than 3 months. I just found out recently I may lose my hearing and was hoping to get some support, meet people like me, and just simply talk.

Hello everyone. My name is Alexís. I'm a young girl that lives in Texas. I turn 15 in a little less than 3 months. I just found out recently I may lose my hearing and was hoping to get some support, meet people like me, and just simply talk.

You've come to the right place, just stick around and join in on any one of the topics.

How will you lose your hearing? you said,"may lose my hearing", what do you mean by that? Are you hard of hearing now, and may lose the rest of your hearing and become totally Deaf some day?

Anyway, welcome!

Well, I said may, but honestly I am. The doctors said a year, two if I'm lucky before I'll be deaf. I'm not really sure what is causing it but I'll try and find out as soon as I can. Thank you for the welcome

:welcome:

You might want to ask the MODs if you can change your account name so you aren't using your real name, especially as a minor.

Well, I said may, but honestly I am. The doctors said a year, two if I'm lucky before I'll be deaf. I'm not really sure what is causing it but I'll try and find out as soon as I can. Thank you for the welcome

So you're HOH now?

Okay

-Alexís Bingham-

I think Reba meant to say that your real name which was on the Avatar next to your post (typing your comments) which you should not use your real name because you are minor meaning you are a child, not adult. Also you are not suppose to put your real name on your post, too. That is not a good way to do that.

Reba want you to tell the moderator (Calvin) to change to another username so that your username will be safe for you.

You just misunderstood what Reba is asking you to do.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. Enjoy being here. :wave:

Back