Hello everyone!

86HisBrokenHeart

Reaction score
My name is Navida and I have a brother in law named Ronnie who struggles with Aphasia. He is a bright, educated and kind 38 year old man. We live in a small community and unfortunately there is very little information and programs around here that he can get involved in. So essitially since graduating HS and college courses immediately afterwards he has had very little opportunity to scolize with others HOH let alone anyone who also suffers with the constraints of Aspasia. Its his daily text messages of sadness, loneliness and depression, to us, his family, that has really pushed me over the last year to find anything ..and anyone willing to connect with him, extend friendship, share conversation with, hobbies and all things worth living for. I have installed numerous apps, searched the net for information, Deaf or HOH groups and have come to this place..Please if anyone can help..if anyone would like to try and get to know a new friend, help him ...and me..please reach out and let us know. His user name is TxRangers1fan
He is also on P3mobile for video ASL chat if interested I will provide his number. I hope there is someone out there who can help breathe life back into this beautiful man.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

86HisBrokenHeart said:
My name is Navida and I have a brother in law named Ronnie who struggles with Aphasia. He is a bright, educated and kind 38 year old man. We live in a small community and unfortunately there is very little information and programs around here that he can get involved in. So essitially since graduating HS and college courses immediately afterwards he has had very little opportunity to scolize with others HOH let alone anyone who also suffers with the constraints of Aspasia. Its his daily text messages of sadness, loneliness and depression, to us, his family, that has really pushed me over the last year to find anything ..and anyone willing to connect with him, extend friendship, share conversation with, hobbies and all things worth living for. I have installed numerous apps, searched the net for information, Deaf or HOH groups and have come to this place..Please if anyone can help..if anyone would like to try and get to know a new friend, help him ...and me..please reach out and let us know. His user name is TxRangers1fan
He is also on P3mobile for video ASL chat if interested I will provide his number. I hope there is someone out there who can help breathe life back into this beautiful man.

I bet that he is sad that the Texas Rangers lost Josh Hamilton. How does he feel? I like to talk baseball with different people regardless of who they are. Sometimes, I feel lonely. Hang in there.

Does he have apraxia or aphaisa? Has he always had it? He might also want to look into the Augmentive and Alternative Communication community....there are some adults/young folks with apraxia/aphasia there......also check out: Different Iz Good

I just shot him a "Welcome" on his introduction. He is always welcome to hit me up on AllDeaf when he likes. I am always within reach of my cellphone.

Back