hello everyone im new

kris475

Reaction score
hi everyone im from texas, and im new here. im learning asl. and love it...

Hi, does some ASL course start in March? I keep noticing an influx. :confused:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Not sure what Botti is trying to say about the new ASL course in March meaning this month. Does that mean Kris is learning new ASL course? :hmm:

Just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi, does some ASL course start in March? I keep noticing an influx. :confused:

Yes, Spring courses start around Jan. for colleges, then students get comfortable enough to mingle maybe?
Or word just gets out about the site?? :shock:

Haha, wonder if some students are required to make contact with deafies or something for their ASL courses? Been getting a lot of newbies lately.

Welcome btw!

Haha, wonder if some students are required to make contact with deafies or something for their ASL courses? Been getting a lot of newbies lately.

Welcome btw!

I know in our area, the classes require you to go to a limited amount of socials, yes.
I myself keep going even though it isn't required any longer, I have met some nice peoples and enjoy the deaf community more than hearing ones.. :)

I know in our area, the classes require you to go to a limited amount of socials, yes.
I myself keep going even though it isn't required any longer, I have met some nice peoples and enjoy the deaf community more than hearing ones.. :)

which college are you studying at?

I know I am from the north, but just saying, my college requires people to attend certain amounts of deaf events too. Anyways, welcome :)

Back