Hello everyone, I'm new here.

gs_goddragon

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Vancouver, BC Canada. I'm joining here because I'm proud deaf like you deafies and like to meet and make friend with new face friends in the deaf community online. I would love to read what people relay their comments/ opinions about any issues in this post. I also like to dicuss any issues for sharing any ideas whatever they interest to talk about in this post. Welcome to chat with me online or contact my email if you like.

Pleasure to meet all of you.

Cheers

gs_goddragon

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Enjoy reading and posting in the threads of interest. I find this an insightful forum with so many variety of opinions. :)

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Enjoy reading and posting in the threads of interest. I find this an insightful forum with so many variety of opinions. :)

hi ozzie,

That is cool. yeah I noticed it look huge forums here to me here. A lot of people's opinions here.

smile

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here and be one of us, Deafies along with Hard of Hearing and Hearing people too. There is lots of topics you can choose to discuss or promote your feelings about yourself. Hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

Back