Hello everyone I'm Dan from Minnesota

Greentiger

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Dan. I'm HOH and been that way since 2yrs old...I wear both digital hearing aids, heavily lip reader and sign ASL. I lived in Twin cities in Minnesota. I'm 38 year old and single searching for female soulmate...

I grew up on a farm then I was an auto mechanic for 8 years, now I repair NCR computers for private vendor. I lived alone and own house with double heated garage.

Hope all well to ya all!

Hello Dan!! :welcome: to AllDeaf forum! I hope you enjoy your time here on our Threads. Which of the Twin Cities are you living now? Minneapolis or St. Paul? I used to live in northern Minnesota not far north from Brainerd, Minnesota and also went to Minneapolis for Elementary school and High School. Glad you are here today. :wave:

Hi Dan,
nice to have you hear. I'm sure you will like alldeaf.com. It's a pretty kool place with amazing people..

OOPS!! I just saw that you put St. Paul, Minnesota in your avatar. Now I know where you are from. So happy to have you here. :giggle:

Far north farm boy here, too (Montana). Welcome.

1/2 city & 1/2 country girl from Cullman Alabama here, Married to a hearing guy from England. I hope you enjoys it here at AD!

Hi, My name is Dan. I'm HOH and been that way since 2yrs old...I wear both digital hearing aids, heavily lip reader and sign ASL. I lived in Twin cities in Minnesota. I'm 38 year old and single searching for female soulmate...

I grew up on a farm then I was an auto mechanic for 8 years, now I repair NCR computers for private vendor. I lived alone and own house with double heated garage.

Hope all well to ya all!

Hi and welcome, Dan!

I used to live in Saint Cloud for five years and then in East Bethel for almost a year. I now live in Texas....I moved down here to escape the brutal winters and to be with my wonderful fiance.

I actually tried to find a place to live in the Twin Cities at one time, but the apartments were just too expensive and many of them were in very deplorable and unsafe conditions.

I hope you are happy in Minneosta...I was not happy in MN but I guess that is because I am different.

As for finding a soulmate, AllDeaf is not a dating service. Sorry. However, you can find a suitable dating service using Google.

Back