Hello everyone i am back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back TongueonFire! :wave: Glad to see you're back and settle in with your new place. :)

Your current life's Journey?

I am New here, joined AD today! that was a nice posting in memory of your friend Amanda. TougueofFire, interesting screen name. Makes me think of the holy rollers who speak in tongues rambling and we can't understand a thing and they claim they are filled with holy spirit? Come on! LOL....so tell me about yourself and what makes you tick here in AD.....

Singin' in the Rain..... :angel:

LoveLaughSmile said:
I am New here, joined AD today! that was a nice posting in memory of your friend Amanda. TougueofFire, interesting screen name. Makes me think of the holy rollers who speak in tongues rambling and we can't understand a thing and they claim they are filled with holy spirit? Come on! LOL....so tell me about yourself and what makes you tick here in AD.....

Singin' in the Rain..... :angel:

:werd: how can she tell you if she had gone to heaven? dont ask her.. ask others, ok? :)

I personally dont know her as i dont come in here often in the past so i am wrong person to ask.. :dunno:

still she sound like a nice and wonderful lady with so much hope only to be extinghused.. I know the ad'ers would say she will never be forgotten! she will always forever be remembered with love. May she be smiling over all of us from the heaven! :angel:

I thought TongueonFire passed away? I thought I read other thread about it.:confused:

At least, I'm glad you are still alive and well! Welcome back! ;)

To be really clear, TOF has passed on its just someone bringing this thread back up.

TOF, We're all thinking of u and missing u.

This post are soo OLLDDDDD and Boawk is right TOF is passed away last Nov 18th 2005.. if y'all not believer.. so i still have my post in somewhere so y'all can read abt Tof's health and death

wow it rude to put the thread here.. gee... she is passed away.. pls lock this..

please lock this thread it hurts me to see it back here
sorry sobbing

Please read the "date" of posts to see if new or old! Be careful what u read! Tongueonfire was real passed away, period. R.I.P., TOF.

Since she was dead, got to lock this thread to prevent misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back