Hello Everyone How is your weekend going?

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
Howdy,

It's been awhile since I have been on here. What did I miss. How is everyone? How's your weekend going?

Pretty quiet around AD for the moment. In Iowa we are having lots of ice and snow and dangerous wind chills.

What have you been up to?

Bottesini, really, it's cold here in Oklahoma too, but we have freezing days then warm days. Weird weather. lol. Are you staying warm though? I haven't been up to much. I had surgery, I had appendicits, and I am better, back to work at my 2 jobs, and school. lol.

Babyblue, do you feel good you have all your shopping done for Christmas?

Wow, sorry about your illness!

We do stay warm. My husband put clear window sealers on the windows inside to insulate and it works very well. They are sort of like Saran wrap. They are sold by Walmart.

Wow, sorry about your illness!

We do stay warm. My husband put clear window sealers on the windows inside to insulate and it works very well. They are sort of like Saran wrap. They are sold by Walmart.

That's great. Is it easy to remove?

It's going pretty well so far, I went over my family's house to make and bake xmas cookies, it's our family traditional that we do every year. Tomorrow I got a xmas party to go to, I can't wait. *party party party* :mrgreen:

Bottesini, really, it's cold here in Oklahoma too, but we have freezing days then warm days. Weird weather. lol. Are you staying warm though? I haven't been up to much. I had surgery, I had appendicits, and I am better, back to work at my 2 jobs, and school. lol.

Babyblue, do you feel good you have all your shopping done for Christmas?

Ouch! Glad you are all better.

I am much relieved that the shopping is done. We just bought for the children this year.

Today I just went and got some stocking stuffers and scotch tape. So my next step is to wrap everything. Probably do that tomorrow.

Babyblue, I got all my shopping done too. We just shopped for our family. Money is a little short this year. : (

Cheri, party sounds like fun. I am at work at my weekend job, and the last party I went to I was the teacher in a class of 20 little 5 year olds. That many 5yr olds cooped up in a small classroom with candy, cookies, and lots of sugar do not mix. That was stressful. lol. A real party sounds nice.

PuyoPiyo, I have never been skiing. Did you have fun?

ive been up almost 34 hours so far, and still not sure if im going sleep tonite and tomorrow either. but im ok, my mind is freeing enough.
ive been shoveling and will do whole lot more tomorrow lol

PuyoPiyo, I have never been skiing. Did you have fun?

Yup I do :) I went with my brother and his girlfriend, and love to slide down on the curvy, but doesn't like when have to deal with the flat because I have to walk with heavy boot and the ski which hurt my back..

We will go again this New Year eve! ;)

Weekend ? I sent 4 packages to my 4 grown up children for their Christmas presents. :lol: Can't wait to see their faces smilin' once again! Heh heh

My weekend was soso...went to a Deaf gathering in Baltimore Friday night but on Sat, I was stricken with a severe migraine headache that left me in bed all day and then Sunday, I just took it easy. Nothing too exciting. The Deaf gathering was fun and saw some old friends that I hadnt seen in a while.

My weekend was ok...just got a lot of snow and ice...walked around town with my roommate.

Back