Hello everyone bored male who has one hearing aid

Chrisoneear

Reaction score
Hi everyone I would like to meet someone who does sign language to brush them back up it's getting tougher to communicate with others and don't know how many years I will have whatever hearing I do have left any women out that can chat with me

Hi everyone I would like to meet someone who does sign language to brush them back up it's getting tougher to communicate with others and don't know how many years I will have whatever hearing I do have left any women out that can chat with me
Hi would u like chat ?

hi! Where are you? Maybe we can find some real life people in your area that you can sign with

If you're bored you could take a ASL class and this way you'll brush up on your ASL and be around people that you could get to know . Who know you may even meet a woman to chat with over a cup of coffee. I met a guy who was hearing and his g/f was deaf ,they both loved riding motorcycles .

Last edited:
There is a several clubs for deaf AND deaf-blind in Minnesota. Are u afraid to attend? I'm sure they will warmly welcome you if you move on. Good luck

If you're bored you could take a ASL class and this way you'll brush up on your ASL and be around people that you could get to know . Who know you may even meet a woman to chat with over a cup of coffee. I met a guy who was hearing and his g/f was deaf ,they both loved riding motorcycles .
THIS! Take the plunge! You will have much better luck meeting someone if you take a class in real life!

Are you still in school?Maybe you could transfer to MAD/State Deaf School.

Back