Hello Everyone again

SilverMask3

Reaction score
:wave: Hello Everyone again. I am Sheila W, but in alldeaf user....SilverMask3 You may see my comments. I am deaf fully. I born and grew up in California then I moved to Montana because of my sister persuaded me and my mom living near her.She worried about my health situation. Mom begins growing more older. I really didn't want to move there, but I had admit to accept her offer. :cry: In Montana, the:deaf:deaf events are little not as California had. Even comic. manga, and other conventions, too. Only "Cowboy" conventions.

:type:So I look for new or old friends in blogs or vlogs....no hearing or deaf people, and I enjoy watching or reading the Deaf conventions and events in others states.:P So I can keep the company with others. :iolol: & :ily:Truthfully, I feel isolated or depressed. It doesn't good for me because of my health.

In addition, I enjoy drawing cartoons, manga, and others. I attended comic conventions with my old friends in San Diego, plus SF at California. I met my favorite writers, and artists. I still have their autographs Smile. :rofl: You may see my FB or Deviantarts. My drawings are in them. I am artist. I am little shy, but I need to break my shyness and show my artworks. I am happy about your feedback about it.:ty:

Last edited:
Back