Hello Everybody

Thundercat53

Reaction score
My name is Eric and I am 92% deaf with hearing aids. I am an Author and Motivational Speaker to deaf and hearing audiences. My deaf writing partner and I wrote a book called "Silent Thunder". It is an autobiography of the struggles of being deaf and my football career at the University of Oklahoma. The book will be nationally published across America and on bookshelves by January of 2008. In the future I will be on Oprah after the book comes out. I was on the 2000 National Championship team and I got my degree from the University of Oklahoma in Communications. My goal is to help the deaf community anyway I can. I also educate hearing people that we are all capable to do anything we set our minds to. This helps eliminate judgments and ridiculous stereotypes we deal with everyday of our lives.

I hope to make a difference and work with the deaf community in the future.

hey thundercat welcome to AD:cool: Congrats on all your accomplishments! Hope to watch that oprah show...enjoy AD!

Great accomplishments! Will be watching you on Ophra!
Welcome to the group, you came to the right place.
Suzi

Thundercat,

Welcome to AD -- and congratulations on your many achievements! :)

:welcome: to AD! Congrats on your achievements! :)

That is great to hear and may your achievement counting as your blessings and :welcome: to alldeaf and hope you feeling warm welcoming here

Hi Thundercat53,
Congraaaaaaaaaaats to many achievements! I am impressed! Keep up with the good work.

Cheers,
Thi

Back