Hello everybody, Im new

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Melanie, everybody call me "Mel"... Im from Michigan and Im 20 yrs old.. And you could ask me ANY questions if you want to *grins* and I would answer your questions... Talk to y'all bye bye

Melanie

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD.

Come and share your posts here with us. :)

*waves* hiya mel glad to see ur here with us *hugs*

heheh enjoy your posts

*hugs again*

SpiceHD said:
*waves* hiya mel glad to see ur here with us *hugs*

heheh enjoy your posts

*hugs again*

*waves back* hey cutie *chuckles* thanks! I will enjoy my posts *wink and hugs* thank you for getting me to join here

*hugs again back* Thanks again! *grins*

TweetyBird said:
right now i am in alabama.. i miss my hometown!! :(

Oh aww, you live in Alabama now? Wow, you miss your hometown, I understood how your feeling are.. *grins* but you could come up here to visit your hometown again..

Sweetheart said:
Oh aww, you live in Alabama now? Wow, you miss your hometown, I understood how your feeling are.. *grins* but you could come up here to visit your hometown again..
yup thats right.. cuz of my family still live there.. :)

how do we know your really sweet?

bbnt said:
how do we know your really sweet?

My friends, family and boyfriend knew that Im very sweet... if you want to ask my friends then ask SpiceHD, she knew me... Whole of my friends, boyfriend and family called me sweetheart for my nickname...

How:
DzRikku of here- Sasha, my best friend said how Im sweet: ur kind, caring, very good listen person, understanding, love to help people with their plms, be there for them if they need u , ur shoulder always free for people to cry on, ur almost never busy person to be there for them, ur more open mind.

Last edited:
SpiceHD said:
oh she is really sweet :) trust me on that one hehe

Thank you cutie... I just explained that person with Sasha's own words... INFO YOU: Sasha is going to join this website too

Back