Hello! Deaf Student in High School!

iKhan

Reaction score
Hi! Even though i registered couple months ago, I decided to be open today and introduce myself despite the lateness. My name is Bryan Yun and I go to Rockville High School! I am a sophomore. I would like to know more about deaf community!

Hello, Bryan. I hope you learn all you wish to know here.

Welcome to all deaf brian..it is good your here...

Hi! Even though i registered couple months ago, I decided to be open today and introduce myself despite the lateness. My name is Bryan Yun and I go to Rockville High School! I am a sophomore. I would like to know more about deaf community!

Welcome! Such as? Are you interested in Deaf summer camps? That's an awesome way for a dhh teen (especially a mostly mainstreamed one) to learn more about the Deaf community....http://www.gallaudet.edu/clerc_cent...ources/info_to_go/resources/summer_camps.html

Hi! My name is hannah, I'm a hearing 16 year old girl (sophomore) and I would love to find a non hearing person close to my age that would help me with my ASL over Skype or video chat! Please respond!

Hi! My name is hannah, I'm a hearing 16 year old girl (sophomore) and I would love to find a non hearing person close to my age that would help me with my ASL over Skype or video chat! Please respond!
Hi1 I am too, 16 years old! Although I'm turning 17 this June. Unfortunately, I don't have Skype.

Back