Hello Buddies

Waz

Reaction score
How u doin all ??

Finally i am back in the forum since 3-4 month, the reason for long absent was, I was away at work busy firstly, secondly i gone to Punjab and Dubai and got marry with amy, and finally back in uk and managed to get everything on track...

I thought you were in jail?

haha very funny bbnt, thank you, hope u both are well!

Hey Waz, congratulations on your job and marriage! It sounds like you had a busy 3-4 months! And you visited India! Why don't you share a couple of photos or your experience about India in Travel and Leisure!!! Anyway, welcome back.

Cheers all, hhmm not a bad idea, i will post up some pic of my trip though, as the moment my member of relative borrowing the photo and should return to me by tmw...

HEY WB WWAZ !!!! and in the order , congadution for the marriage and job !! so what u do for job now ?

CONGRATS to u and and WB to AD was suprise to see u on AD and knew would be back ITS sooo ADDICTING! looking forward to seeing u post.......

cheers all of ya, it is good to see old friends there.. i am current workin at Queen Elizabeth hosp for deaf mental health..

:wave: Hi, Waz
Congradutions on your marriage. You traveled India. I would love to see your pictures here on AD. ;)

:applause: Congratulations Waz on your marriage and I'm sure it was a wonderful trip you had in India with your wife Amy. Welcome back to AD! We're looking forward to your beautiful wedding pics and travel pics! Do share them with us, pwetty pwease *with doggy eyes* Heh! :D

welcome back!!! good to see you back here, cant wait to see pic of you and your beautiful bride!!!

Waz said:
cheers all of ya, it is good to see old friends there.. i am current workin at Queen Elizabeth hosp for deaf mental health..

how is it like?

Back