Hello, Boooo....anyone?

queenmanga

Reaction score
I am Lily from Virginia! Ask me everything but NO SCAMMers!
I am sometime weird but lots of interested something to make believe but what it's truth or not!
I am anime fan, and manga artist, and ghost investigator.
BOOOoooo.....ask about it.:cool2:

aloha and can you check if any ghost in Fremont, California.

So, i can share the ghost stories. *chuckles*

Yes. You like ghost hunting? or just to hear the ghost stories?
I do. I really am ghost investigator in Virginia. There are many civil wars in VA. I know that your place in California are "Goes to the West" of West Coast Era. I would love to reseach a ghost hunting in California. Who will pay me to fly to California? Maybe your group may help out with the meeting and make agreement and be schuduled the trip.
If you want ghost story, it is not long story. Just some of facts, some humorously, what I travel and some documentary photos, etc.
Find the website is
Deaf Ghosty Paranormal Society
if any problem with this website. Let me know soon
thanks.

I am Lily from Virginia! Ask me everything but NO SCAMMers!
I am sometime weird but lots of interested something to make believe but what it's truth or not!
I am anime fan, and manga artist, and ghost investigator.
BOOOoooo.....ask about it.:cool2:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just one question I am curious about. Are you Deaf, Hearing or Hard of Hearing? If you are Deaf and ghost investigator that is awesome to have a career like this. That is what probe me into you to ask question if you don't mind. I am Deaf.

I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

I am DEAF..............! I am the 7th deaf generations families.
Yes, I am DEAF ghost investigator because I am part of two groups of MAPI (Mid-Atlantic Paranormal Investigation), and VASPER of Richmond group. But they always put most of out to hunt ghosts on weekends. I am not in part of these schudules because I am work weekends. Sighing!!!
But this summer I hope they have available weekdays. My lead investigator is a teacher at the high school so she can have some time to hunt the places of historic civil war and others.
Go see my website I had been work on "Deaf Ghosty Paranormal Society" blog but yet to set for vblog. I would do that and figure it out what I can.
I visited a friend in Northern VA that "Alex" keep asked me something bother him around in his backyard. I investigated my first time. It did.
go see website. Deaf Ghosty Paranormal Society
ask me something about it.
some humorous about my artwork but these are true.
hee...hee...booo

I am very curious,

What is a ghost investigator? Sounds pretty cool.

Shane

The OP hasn't been here since last October so they probably won't answer you.

But Ghost Hunters are on SciFi. They seek paranormal activity.:wave:

Back