hello alldeaf

Linux Is Down Tooooo 79 Votes!!!! Coooool Bean!!!! :)

He's Down To 70 Votes!!! ~ KEEP THE VOTE'S COMING!!! ~ ~~~PLEASE Vote for my LITTLE KITTY "LINUX"~~~ :aw:

I just voted it's down to 66 VOTES!!! I have this feeling that LINUX will WIN!!!! :fingersx:

COME PEP'S LINUX ONLY NEEDS 66 VOTES....... PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE VOTE ONCE TODAY!!!!! PLEASE!!!! :(

The Voting ending @ 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 30th, 2005

By October 11, 2005, we’ll notify the winners to be featured in the 2006 Cats of the Revolution™ Calendar. Good luck!

COME ON GANG!!! WE HAVE 2 MORE DAY'S LEFT!!!! please please EVERYONE...... VOTE THE NEXT 2 DAYS!!!! please please!!!!!!! :( :(

I voted for ur cat today.. and hope he will win.. :) hehe..

wow didnt realize one more day tmw?? dang.. SHYT I HOPE UR CAT WILL WIN.. lol :)

hehehe :doh: me... lol

COME ON GANG!!! WE HAVE 1 MORE DAY'S LEFT!!!! please please EVERYONE...... VOTE THE NEXT 1 DAYS!!!! please please!!!!!!!

Don't forget that you can vote up toooooo 11:59:59 p.m. tomorrow night!!!

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!!!

AGAIN!! Here is the Website!!

VOTE FOR LINUX

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on VOTE!!! LINUX is on page 164...... He has his HOHO HAT..

:ty:

Don't forget that you can vote up toooooo 11:59:59 p.m. Tonight!!!

I want to :ty: for all the people on the board voted for LINUX.... I won't find out if he won or not until Oct. 11th......

Don't forget that you can vote up toooooo 11:59:59 p.m. Tonight!!!

I'll let you all know if he won or not!!! :fingersx:

Dear Dena,

The ballots are in, and votes tallied. Although your cat was not selected as one of the top 12, your cat did earn an Honorable Mention in the 2006 Cats of the Revolution™ Calendar Contest – congratulations!

As an honorable mention, your cat will be included in the 2006 Cats of the Revolution™ Calendar that will be displayed in pet owners’ homes and veterinary clinics across the country. Additionally, you will receive a complimentary copy of the calendar that includes your pet.

Before Pfizer Animal Health can develop the calendar and include a photo of your cat, please review, sign and fax back the enclosed affidavit by Monday, October 24, 2005. The release grants permission for Pfizer Animal Health to use the photo. Without it, we cannot include your cat in the Revolution calendar or provide you with a calendar. If you do not have access to a fax machine, you can mail the signed affidavit to:

Pfizer Inc. Calendar Contest

c/o Rhea & Kaiser Marketing Communications

Attn: Kelly Smyth

400 E. Diehl Rd, Suite 500

Naperville, IL 60563

Thank you for supporting the Cats of the Revolution™ Calendar Contest.

And another congratulations to the new celebrity.

Best Regards,

Pfizer Animal Health

c/o Rhea & Kaiser Marketing Communications

400 E. Diehl Rd, Suite 500

Naperville, IL 60563

Phone: (630) 505-1100

Fax: (630) 505-4364

Back