Hello Alldeaf users. I'm new!

ShamRockMan

Reaction score
Hello

I'm Ryan. I am deaf, of course. I think alldeaf.com is cool way to meet new people and talk about different issues.

Myself. I was born deaf naturally. I grew up "Army brat". I have moved 5 different states with my father. I went 5 states school for the deaf. Nebraska, Kentucky, Arizona, Louisiana and Illinois. They are like my family. In my life, I have been in deaf world/culture for years. My families are all hearing. They dont communicate with me that well. "Lack of communicate"

I am here and hopefully to meet some new friends and perhaps a nice fine single lady for me. :naughty:

Hit me up if u want to get to know more about me. I have some pictures of me. :cool:

Hello

I'm Ryan. I am deaf, of course. I think alldeaf.com is cool way to meet new people and talk about different issues.

Myself. I was born deaf naturally. I grew up "Army brat". I have moved 5 different states with my father. I went 5 states school for the deaf. Nebraska, Kentucky, Arizona, Louisiana and Illinois. They are like my family. In my life, I have been in deaf world/culture for years. My families are all hearing. They dont communicate with me that well. "Lack of communicate"

I am here and hopefully to meet some new friends and perhaps a nice fine single lady for me. :naughty:

Hit me up if u want to get to know more about me. I have some pictures of me. :cool:

hey ryan!

hope you have fun getting to know us all. =]

x
x
x
j.

OOPS!!! you were in another thread in the same introduction. So you are deaf. That is good to know. I did not get to read this thread as it is a earlier thread before that. Well, welcome to AllDeaf forum here. Sorry, I am married. :giggle: We don't usually come here to have relationship as we want to talk about our deafness and frustration and anger about hearing authorities like mainstream and Deaf school plus our everyday life as a deaf person. I don't know if anyone is looking for relationship here on the forum but it is kind of between chat and discussion about our deafness, period. Okay? :wave:

Welcome to AD! I am very hard of hearing and married but I am almost as new as you so welcome and I hope you find friends here!

OOPS!!! you were in another thread in the same introduction. So you are deaf. That is good to know. I did not get to read this thread as it is a earlier thread before that. Well, welcome to AllDeaf forum here. Sorry, I am married. :giggle: We don't usually come here to have relationship as we want to talk about our deafness and frustration and anger about hearing authorities like mainstream and Deaf school plus our everyday life as a deaf person. I don't know if anyone is looking for relationship here on the forum but it is kind of between chat and discussion about our deafness, period. Okay? :wave:

dating and relationships is part of our everyday lives! silly!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here as well as meeting new acquaintances! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Hi Ryan!

Ryan is one of my top 5 male names *go into raptures*
LoL

Welcome to alldeaf.com
I'm sure you will like this place!

You seem to be a pretty nice guy!

my name Lauren female white I born deaf from Brooklyn NYC and I have Sorenson VRS videophone 347-263-8134 if you interested me contact please!!

Back