Hello alldeaf.com peeps!

DEVO

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Im Nick, Im deaf myself, I living based out of Tucson, Arizona and I am an Tattoo artist for the living, Work at Ancient Art Tattoo Studio. I have a heavy passion for art, im well known as varied artist and mural artist outside of deafworld..

I'm here to make a networks, and see what interesting out here on alldeaf.com

Feel free say hello or holler up! :wave:

Welcome to AD!

Always loved the look of tat's, and always wanted one.. Nice to meet a artist.

Welcome. no i don't have tattoos, but my friends have them!

curious have you ever draw an unique cat, not too common cat? :wiggle:

Thanks frisky feline, its okay if u dont have one :)

Ah what typical unique cat you mean? cartoon style? realistic style? any breed of cat, I can say depend what accurate that you're looking for. and why?

Welcome. no i don't have tattoos, but my friends have them!

curious have you ever draw an unique cat, not too common cat? :wiggle:

Thanks frisky feline, its okay if u dont have one :)

Ah what typical unique cat you mean? cartoon style? realistic style? any breed of cat, I can say depend what accurate that you're looking for. and why?

Ha. True. did anyone ask you to draw a cat before?

I do not plan to get a tattoo in the near future. BUT who knows! Ok have you ever draw a "steal your face" cat instead of human?

Well not yet, but believe me at my work people ask many things that you would never thought or strange or pretty many things in generals. Haha yeah take your time to choose a tattoo wisely before u have one or u will end up regret it. ;)

Also i get paid what i have to told to draw what people wants for their tattoo, pretty custom or so.

You mean grateful dead's steal your face logo? :)

Ha. True. did anyone ask you to draw a cat before?

I do not plan to get a tattoo in the near future. BUT who knows! Ok have you ever draw a "steal your face" cat instead of human?

Well not yet, but believe me at my work people ask many things that you would never thought or strange or pretty many things in generals. Haha yeah take your time to choose a tattoo wisely before u have one or u will end up regret it. ;)

Also i get paid what i have to told to draw what people wants for their tattoo, pretty custom or so.

You mean grateful dead's steal your face logo? :)

I agree. it's your job to earn a $ and try to make others happy by your artist work. ha I am going to be in 40's real soon and still don't plan to get one for myself. But who knows if i were planning to, then just use my kids' names along with the kitty logo. ;)

Yeah. Ah how sweet.. let me know when ur ready someday.. feel free come visit me ! :) (chuckles)

I agree. it's your job to earn a $ and try to make others happy by your artist work. ha I am going to be in 40's real soon and still don't plan to get one for myself. But who knows if i were planning to, then just use my kids' names along with the kitty logo. ;)

Back