Hello All!

laura_lee

Reaction score
Hey there,:wave: my name is Laura as you probably could tell, I'm new here & just thought I'd introduce myself. My boyfriend is deaf, so I'm looking forward to learning some new things & getting to know you!

Hey there,:wave: my name is Laura as you probably could tell, I'm new here & just thought I'd introduce myself. My boyfriend is deaf, so I'm looking forward to learning some new things & getting to know you!

Hello. My boyfriend is deaf too. Grew up in deaf/hoh household but I'm hearing AND crappy at ASL but my boyfriend is teaching me :giggle:
Welcome to the clubhouse!

Thanks ladies, Its nice to hear your background :) I'm still working on it, but I'm pickin it up pretty fast, suprisingly!

Hello,

I am fdrominjacks.I read your post.I am a new in this forum.I am a Software Engineer.I am doing job in Software Company.I like chat,making friends,music and making software.I like also play the games.Searching new things is one of my hobby.I have made PC's on since i am 18 years old.I have make a Software since i am 22 years old.Thanks for posting,Its nice to hear your background.It is very nice.I like it.

Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.

Deaf from Iowa also. Are you a fan of the Bobbsey Twins.?

hahah I had to google what they were, when I was little I got a book from the library, just because of the name but I never read it :lol: Pretty cool your from such a cool state also:D

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Hey, Bott, I was a fan of the Bobbsey Twins. I loved the series of these wonderful books back then when I was young. I loved to read and thought I was a good bookworm at that. :lol: That was awfully long time ago back in the fifies and sixties.

Anyway, :welcome: to AllDeaf forum, laura_lee. I hope you have lots of fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back