Hello, All!

stcybks

Reaction score
My name is Brian and I am a student at a public university and my major is English. I am focusing on three concentrations in English: Writing, Literature, and Journalism. I intend to get my MLS (Master's of Library and Information Sciences) and become a Librarian for either a college/university or the public library system.

I have been deaf since I contracted Bacterial Meningitis back when I was three years old. I wear a hearing aid in my right and can hear quite well. I am also vocal/oral and rely on speech, lipreading, and hearing.

Hope to get to know you all!

:wave: Chips Ahoy and :welcome: aboard All Deaf, West by God Virginia Brian, from upstate Floriduh on the right coast. :laugh2:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you will be able to learn ASL also so that you can be comfortable around Deaf people. Anyway, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you will be able to learn ASL also so that you can be comfortable around Deaf people. Anyway, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Not a problem, I already know a good amount of ASL, could always learn more. I mostly use PSE leaning more towards ASL. I usually get daily practice with a deaf man that works in the Computer Center at my campus. :)

Thanks for the welcome, Bebonang, SG, and Liebling. :D

Back