Hello All :)

dizzy izzy

Reaction score
Hi I'm another newi,Im from the UK and I'm married with 2 big kids, a dog and a pond of fish the biggest one called hover for the way he eats, and the dogs called Molly learnin to sign passed level one and now doing post level 1,nice to meet you all.

:fruit:

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf dizzyizzy, it's nice to have you aboard our forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay on AllDeaf, and have fun posting.

Good luck with learning your sign language, and have fun with it, keep practicing!!!!

Glad to meet you

Dizzy Izzy
What a great name! How did you get it?
How old are your kids? Mine are 14 and 12.
Your dog is doing very well learning sign!
Bearmom :applause:

:wave:
23_3_36.gif
to AD.. Hope you will enjoy the site and happy posting.. :D

Hello! :wave:

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

:aw: thankyou for making me feel welcome never been on anthing like this befor . but I think that the time difference is going to make conversation a bit slow as you all seem to live in America and I live in the UK, but will give it my best. :D

bearmom said:
Dizzy Izzy
What a great name! How did you get it?
How old are your kids? Mine are 14 and 12.
Your dog is doing very well learning sign!
Bearmom :applause:
Hi just made it up but I think that I am a bit Dizzy so there you go.
I seem to be the only one that lives in the UK so I think keeping up the conversation is going to be a bit slow, but its nice to talk to you anyway.
My kids are 21 and 26 they both work and still live at home, it is so hard to get on the property ladder here as places are so expensive. What country do you live in.
and the dog is as daft as I am.

Peachy Lady said:
Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay!
thankyou Peachy Lady will try to but the time difference is going to make conversation a bit slow, I seem to be the only one from the Uk and when Im awake you are all asleep, but what the heck, nice to talk to you.

CODAchild said:
:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf dizzyizzy, it's nice to have you aboard our forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay on AllDeaf, and have fun posting.

Good luck with learning your sign language, and have fun with it, keep practicing!!!!
Thankyou went to class last week and we had a great time it was really buzzin all of us signing daft songs to each other and trying to join in it was a riot. I didnt know twinkle twinkle little star could be so funny. especially when your fingers feel like sausages. :doh:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf dizzy izzy! No matter the time zone differences, I'm sure you'll enjoy being here in AD and hope your stay is a great one too!! ;)

Back