Hello all

EasyRider01

Reaction score
I've posted a few times already, but haven't said hello so hello to everyone!

Well, you need to introduce yourself as who you are and why you are here on AllDeaf?.

I tried to scroll down to see if you had posted before but could not find it. So that mean you have to start over again with introduction.

So tell me about yourself as I learned that you are from Kansas.

Why you did not post more than only 16 posts since 2014?

No wonder no one responded to your former posts as you are not giving out your introduction.

Well, you need to introduce yourself as who you are and why you are here on AllDeaf?.

I tried to scroll down to see if you had posted before but could not find it. So that mean you have to start over again with introduction.

So tell me about yourself as I learned that you are from Kansas.

Why you did not post more than only 16 posts since 2014?

No wonder no one responded to your former posts as you are not giving out your introduction.

I'm sorry if you feel offended that I haven't said more. I am an introvert so I really don't say too much, I'm more of a listener. I recently became unemployed due to medical condition so I have a lot more free time to kill hence why I am posting a little more now.

Thanks for a warm welcome :D

I'm sorry if you feel offended that I haven't said more. I am an introvert so I really don't say too much, I'm more of a listener. I recently became unemployed due to medical condition so I have a lot more free time to kill hence why I am posting a little more now.

Thanks for a warm welcome :D

Welcome! Still would be nice to have some background! And that sucks that you've become unemployed!

Thank you everyone. For those who wanted some background, I was born and raised here in Kansas. I started out mainstream until 7 years of age then attended the school for the deaf in Olathe. I'm not very active in the deaf community here, preferring to live my life in private. That's not to say I don't have any friends, I do, but only a handful I choose to associate with. I enjoy the great outdoors and am pretty handy in the garage. My latest passion is painting, I've been restoring metal items such as outdoor benches, automotive parts and the like. I'm learning a lot as I go and have much more to experience. I probably won't be posting a whole lot but I'll be around.

Oh cool! I'm an artist but I haven't painted in a while. I've been drawing ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1429496475.094924.jpg

Back