hello all I am new to this site

SinAmin

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

I am hearing but I can not talk and want to know how to get ASL classes. I also would love to meet some of you. I would love to have or make friends with anyone living in Las Vegas, if anyone is interested just PM me. I am very friendly and laid back person. I lost mostly all my talking friends when my voice left.

:wave:

Welcome!

That's one way of finding out who your true friends are. The true ones will stick by you no matter what happens. No matter, you'll make new ones! :D

Wirelessly posted

I am hearing but I could not talk and want to know how to get ASL classes. Also I want to make friends. Most of My talking friends left the same time that my voice left. It has been a year and a half now. So I mostly sit in my Appartment trying to figure out how I'm gonna get my life back. ;-)

:wave:

Welcome!

That's one way of finding out who your true friends are. The true ones will stick by you no matter what happens. No matter, you'll make new ones! :D

:aw:thank you for the wArm and true welcome.

Last edited:
:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. Now that is better so that you can get more AD members coming to your thread. I was a little puzzle over the word "worm" and then realized you meant "warm". :lol:

Once you get the hang of getting to know us and being able to discuss about ASL or any other topics here on AllDeaf. You are going to be fine here.

Just have fun reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Back