Hello aLL From Colorado

DraculaDeaf

Reaction score
Hello,

How are u?

I am doing fine. I love to cook, crafts, making cards, quilt, reading the books, movies, etc. I have lot of swaps stuffs. I love pen pals as snail mail.

I live in Leadville, CO (in the Mountain) there is cold and snow on the mountain. but windy/cold and snow are melting as fast but left snow still slow melting. I wish as fast time to warmest. Wait until May get warmest. Grr! LOL So I have patient with it.

So there in Leadville, no deaf people live. I am only one to live so no fun, no talk, no good time with them, so lonely. I need fun so badly than stay home make boring. LOL

I am deaf when my mom got German Measle in her womb, me become deaf. I attended 3 public schools and I was 4 1/2 yrs in Preschool and I took to learned to oral (speech) and no sign langauge nothing. Until I attended at deaf school and learned sign language ASL and graduated in 1984.

But my family are all hearing, no sign language (amazing). My mom and my two brothers and my son use finger spell, no sign language and few sign like baby's word. That's all.

I think That's all I hope all of you will see it and post and I will forward to read here. :)

Welcome to all deaf, deafiedracula......
Badass!!!!

cooltext1879335321_zps0a259104.png

:wave: Hi! I can relate to waiting for the snow and cold to go away after the winter we had in New England. It's too audiologist in small town and cities don't have a social hour for their patients once a month or something.

I will be in Colorado this weekend then appointment at Cochlear America's on Mon and Tuesday. Hope i can visit friends from when I lived in CO too

Yesterday late night it had snow. but melt as fast. Sunny/windy today. Denver or Aurora, Co have Social events but I don't know how to drive. My mom is not believe all deaf who can drive. Don't worry.

:wave: Hi! I can relate to waiting for the snow and cold to go away after the winter we had in New England. It's too audiologist in small town and cities don't have a social hour for their patients once a month or something.

Aw! Oh what for cochlear America's? U can explain to me. Sure U can visit friends. move in CO or not?

:aw:

I will be in Colorado this weekend then appointment at Cochlear America's on Mon and Tuesday. Hope i can visit friends from when I lived in CO too

Aw! Oh what for cochlear America's? U can explain to me. Sure U can visit friends. move in CO or not?

:aw:
Just getting my new processors programmed. As I can get it done free and get best quality mappings (programming) . Yeah you are kind of isolated up there. Highest elevation of incorporated city in the USA.

Oh Cool. Yep. But I missed Denver, because my brother and his kids and my son and my grandsons live there. today snow. weird weather. LOL

Just getting my new processors programmed. As I can get it done free and get best quality mappings (programming) . Yeah you are kind of isolated up there. Highest elevation of incorporated city in the USA.

Back