Hello all Deaf world

life2hear

Reaction score
holy smoke alot of deaf post are wonderful, this my very first time.
Im profound deaf same like you all. welcome to write me or call me VP if you want to love talk about hearing aid stuff, telephone stuff, videophone stuff also computer stuff :) love to discussing all those thing.

Im from west coast SF,CA who is near me we can meet half way.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I sure hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Fozzy: wow you are in TX way middle of USA , Im in CA far moon :D
Bebonang: wow this general post real cool, I real enjoy hope see you around too :)

wish you all happy new year!

:wave: Chips Ahoy and :welcome: aboard All Deaf Live2hear, from the right coast. :D So sorry, I cannot meet you half way, as St Louis is too cold for me. :laugh2:

hello all
how about learn magic school meet half way :D
love deaf world always in my heart :)

everyone have vp ? I don't have much friend on the vp list
vp is sitting there with empty list
email me with vp # would like make a friend
talk over in Yahoo Messager-YM:
my email: starsmoon9linda@yahoo.com

build a friend as brother and sis even penpal any interesting ?
I have few friend over sea who also deaf and hearing
nice have a friend trade surprise shipping :) hope you do the same

I have vp200, ieye-1000, ojo, vpad+

hello all
how about learn magic school meet half way :D
love deaf world always in my heart :)

everyone have vp ? I don't have much friend on the vp list
vp is sitting there with empty list
email me with vp # would like make a friend
talk over in Yahoo Messager-YM:
my email: starsmoon9linda@yahoo.com

build a friend as brother and sis even penpal any interesting ?
I have few friend over sea who also deaf and hearing
nice have a friend trade surprise shipping :) hope you do the same

I have vp200, ieye-1000, ojo, vpad+

Which is better VPAD+ or VP-200?

authentic:
vp200 make sense place for home or office almost everyone have VP easy call same local system this save in one place and safe.

vpad+ good for travel problem is no battery so u have to find power plug build in wireless is not always work in public free internet access also build in www site but too bad can not work with IM and online chat with vpad cam because is not support flash player not work can not install or run base on vpad's company they need improve accessable run with www site either online chat with webcam already build in two in 1 but very limit! this vpad videophone is good carry with you when u go other job use their internet cable plug in there ready make a call. you have to ask all your friend their vp200 IP address then add in list to vpad+. Nice carry simple use but can not use in public need power wall plug in that only thing limit. vpad+ good for travel over your family home if they have DSL cable plug in to this vpad+ ready to use and call.

I like both but I would test out with CSDVRS The Z cost 99 dollar build in battery! still wait for this when come out. I would know which one will useful carry travel also wait for MVP and they are working on hopeful this time of year which one is the best technology between The Z and MVP. I wait for when come up new battery for vpad+ they are still working on.

Hello :) .. Wanna meet halfway from East Coast? :hmm: J/K ;)

Back