Hello Again

Amuggsy78

Reaction score
Hi, I introduced myself a few months ago and I've been reading and have posted my humble opinion to a few posts now but I still feel very new. I live in south jersey. I saw on Facebook, a gathering of people in north Jersey like a weekly or monthly deaf pub crawl or something and it sounds like so much fun. But it is too far. Does anyone know of anything (that hearies can join in on) in South Jersey? Events, cultural stuff, gatherings... I'm still trying to talk to people on Skype to try and practice more but so far I have had no luck in Skypeing with anyone. any help would be appreciated. thanks.:ty:

Welcome back!! I know I have you as a contact on Skype, but my schedule has been screwy. I am online now, but within the next 10-15 minutes, I have to turn out the lights for hubby to sleep.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You had just came here last month so not a few months ago unless you were just reading before you came to AD. I don't know if some of the ADers who are from New Jersey can answer your questions. So you might as well wait for their answers.

I do hope you can stay on. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi there

I am also from Burlington County. Did you ever find any Deaf events here in S. Jersey?

Did you already start a thread?

THis is from August. Google is your friend.

I have tried Google. Anything about New Jersey events are either several years old or listed outside of my part of the state. Also, is there a rule here that if you have started a thread you can't post on others to say hello and ask them about the same general subject? I'd hate to start out by annoying people.

I have tried Google. Anything about New Jersey events are either several years old or listed outside of my part of the state. Also, is there a rule here that if you have started a thread you can't post on others to say hello and ask them about the same general subject? I'd hate to start out by annoying people.

No. It is just a huge waste of time to post in a 4 month old thread, where you can see low post counts from the OP which means that they didn't stay around.

Inefficient.

Understood. I didn't check to see if the person was still around, and though I would not post on a thread from 3 years ago, I figured with this one being only a few months old, maybe this person was still here.

Back