Helllloooooo :)

meASLstudent

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am a ASL student who will graduate in May. I want to be an interpreter. I know English and Spanish. Spanish is my first language. I'm from New Orleans, LA. I love to meet people and chat all the time! I hope to meet you all :)

Have a great day!

I don't know Spanish but I have been told I have to learn it :P

Welcome to AD! :wave:

Hello everyone!

I am a ASL student who will graduate in May. I want to be an interpreter. I know English and Spanish. Spanish is my first language. I'm from New Orleans, LA. I love to meet people and chat all the time! I hope to meet you all :)

Have a great day!

Nice to meet you! I am a student too but currently inbetween schools and I think it is going to take me a while (maybe 4-6 yrs) to finish because I am planning on going to school half time (when I have the money to). I was class of 2010 back in the day though so I congratulate you! When will you take your certification test? Do you already interpret like for friends/etc? I have info about interpreter/sign conferences on my blog if you want to check it out!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.0.249.89 Safari/532.5)

Hutt5asl said:

how r u reply then welcome alldeaf me..?

Nice to meet you! I am a student too but currently inbetween schools and I think it is going to take me a while (maybe 4-6 yrs) to finish because I am planning on going to school half time (when I have the money to). I was class of 2010 back in the day though so I congratulate you! When will you take your certification test? Do you already interpret like for friends/etc? I have info about interpreter/sign conferences on my blog if you want to check it out!

I'll be taking the written portion in June, but won't be prepared for the performance until at least 2012. :shock:

I do some mock interpreting for classes as practicum hours, but nothing serious. My fiance's grandparents are deaf so I do a lot of interpreting when I am with them during the holidays.

I'll definitely give your blog a look, I'm always looking for something new conferences.

He is right! :giggle:

Welcome to AD! :D Yo también hablo español como primera lengua :P De dónde eres? Saludos!

Yo soy de los estados unidos, pero mis padres son de Honduras. Venieron ha este paiz sabiendo poco ingles entonces en casa solo hablaron espanol. De donde eres tu?

Back