Hell Sidekick

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
OH yes it's very HELL of Sidekick for the one damn thing...

Sidekick is so easy and awesome to contact

Sidekick is as HELL for the damn voice mail! Fly Free and I got that and we struggle to delete it

so one of you got it and you delete it.. give us a hit and tell me HOW we CAN delete the STUPID voicemal on the sidekicks.

I read somewhere that you might need to call T-mobile to delete that option and you won't get it anymore. I haven't done that yet, I have that voicemail thing on my sidekick.

CoolieFroggie said:

Sidekick is as HELL for the damn voice mail! Fly Free and I got that and we struggle to delete it

so one of you got it and you delete it.. give us a hit and tell me HOW we CAN delete the STUPID voicemal on the sidekicks.

CoolieFroggie said:

U can call T-Mobile tech support and ask them to remove voice mail from ur SK at no charge. I did last month. No problem. ;)

CoolieFroggie said:

Oh yea, tell me about it. I also would like to know how I can remove the voicemail that I have sitting there on my sk2. Hope someone comes up to tell us how to remove it without calling T-Mobile :fingersx:

sequoias said:
I read somewhere that you might need to call T-mobile to delete that option and you won't get it anymore. I haven't done that yet, I have that voicemail thing on my sidekick.
You mean T-Mobile can fix it to prevent the voice mail boxes from appearing on our sidekicks?

ButterflyGirl said:
Oh yea, tell me about it. I also would like to know how I can remove the voicemail that I have sitting there on my sk2. Hope someone comes up to tell us how to remove it without calling T-Mobile :fingersx:

Read my post. It did solved.

IcedTeaRulz said:
Read my post. It did solved.
Yes I have read your post but I was hoping that someone can tell us how to remove the voice mail box without calling T-Mobile :)

ButterflyGirl said:
Yes I have read your post but I was hoping that someone can tell us how to remove the voice mail box without calling T-Mobile :)

I did struggle to remove it but failed so I go ahead to call T-Mobile and asked them to remove voice mail for me.

I keep mine on because I prefer someone to leave me a message. And I can call to get the message via VP. It's not hard...

That happened to me last week and I struggled with it for an hour. I told my husband that this is getting annoying, but he managed to fix it in 5 or 10 minutes. He said he'd have to listen to the phone to go through these props? Uh whatever that is then set up the voice mail system and delete it. He said you guys are better off go to T-Mobile store and have them do it for you. :dunno:

By the way, my hubby is hearing.

oh ughs that whole bullshit.. i really hate to call t-moblie and put me wait and wait... jeez i guess that would leave me no choice... thanks everybody!

u ll have to call tmobile to get the password for your voicemail if you wanted to know who called you and left you voicemail.

CoolieFroggie said:
oh ughs that whole bullshit.. i really hate to call t-moblie and put me wait and wait... jeez i guess that would leave me no choice... thanks everybody!

How about go to local T-Mobile store in ur home area?

I rather keep my voice mail, then i call relay on VP or TTY to call to my cellphone then tell relay to pres * and passcode is 1234... It's easy.. I have good reasons to keep voice mail for jobs... Better than home answer machine on a regular phone which I cannot hear!

ahhh thanks for explain... i will call tmobile abt that.. it bother me since

i had that same plm too what i ddi was check my voice mail and then just basically deleted the voicemail then that was the end of it i always tell my callers to call me on text msg only so this way i can retrive the voice mail without any hassles! al tho
this is how i did it

call my phone nbr on relay ( pre set the call instructions first)

( make sure u turn ur SK off first so it can connect u directly to voice mail...

then hit star buttonand then your password ( for first timers its usually set on ur last 4 digits of your cell nbrs) then wait for the recording options
press 1 to hear the call then press 7 to delete the calls then that ll be done. once u have done that contact ur family members to let them know to do a call back nbr by pressing 5 then punch in your phone nbr then u can call them back, if it was SO damn important they will just do that with a 911 code in there thats what mom did when dad fell down at home one day and i zoomed home fast. so thats the concept we used here.

and if someone called u and u don't know who it is its usually a scammer or a tele marketer so those usually gets deleted fast. and advise you....
do a reverse nbr call back on white pages. com to make sure its a legit caller.

anyhow hope this works :)

It happened to me b4 and all I did was contacted T-mobile to get it fixed. It happened about few months ago and it stopped.

You're right. It's something that automatically comes with the Sidekick. You'll have to call them and have it removed. I had my first voice mail in October. ;)

IcedTeaRulz said:
U can call T-Mobile tech support and ask them to remove voice mail from ur SK at no charge. I did last month. No problem. ;)

Oh okay, Thanks IcedTeaRulz....I'll do that...;)

i figured out how to get rid of the voice mail -- but for some reason it doesnt work on Froggie's :confused:

but definately going to call Tmobile and ask them to remove voicemail off both our SKs

Back