Helio Ocean

via 8700g~
NintyFresh, wow you are happy with helio ocean. Thank you for share with folks about your expreince taste helio ocean and thank for input. :)

This isn't for me, because I feel like this is alike sidekick.

This is good for young genernations and or newbies/ beginners. Smile

Anyway, you enjoy with your helio ocean in hand. Good Luck..

Thanks, yes, it is pretty similar to a sidekick. Like you said, its more for people who want something similar to a smartphone, but cannot afford the aforementioned item. I really wanted to get a Cingular 8525, but it was just too expensive for me right now. In a few years, when I have a full time job and a salary (hopefully), I know I definitely have to use a Blackberry, or whatever the office is using at the time.

Thanks, yes, it is pretty similar to a sidekick. Like you said, its more for people who want something similar to a smartphone, but cannot afford the aforementioned item. I really wanted to get a Cingular 8525, but it was just too expensive for me right now. In a few years, when I have a full time job and a salary (hopefully), I know I definitely have to use a Blackberry, or whatever the office is using at the time.
NintyFresh, Yes I completely understand your situation. don't take rush to buy blackberry or HTC 8525. when money is your premission for purchase high tech device in future.

I glad you are happy with Helio ocean for no regerts.. :)

Does Helio Ocean support modem to laptop to use internet?

Back