Heigh weight and bmi

Well I did
My bmi is 25.0

My Uncle got 77.7 BMI on website.

How? Did he mistype the numbers when he put them in? I would think a BMI that high would pretty much mean your so fat that you are crushing your organs under your own weight.

How? Did he mistype the numbers when he put them in? I would think a BMI that high would pretty much mean your so fat that you are crushing your organs under your own weight.

I did myself check website it say 77.7. Yes very huge. Almost 1/4 ton.

Wont reveal that info about me. Only my height.

Really? I'm 5'2 too and 110 pound with tiny body frame too (used to be 88-92 pound none of bone was showing though, due to high metalbolism but it slowed down a lot since my "relatively" hypoglycemia diagnosis about 8 months ago so now I look normal and curvy) and I have very small hands and feet and shorter than rest of my female relatives (my cousin was 9 and her hands was bigger than mine) and I wear size 5 women and can fit in 2 half-3 kids my mom and her sisters were 5'4-5'5 and my dad's sisters is about 5'6 so I don't know I was short I was only 2 weeks premature lol. Tiny hands and feet is mystery as well my mom wear size 8 1/2!
Its nice to know someone else my height with small frame and small hands/feet
I hate it when people said "omg you're so tiny" or get shocked and confused look when my fiance jason said I'm his fiancee not little sister (they think I was 14 years old when I'm 21 and he look like his age so you get reactions lol because of my tiny frame lol and I inherit young look from my grandma she's 70 and look like she's my dad's older sister!)

I won't share what size I wear, but let's just say that it's defined as petite. :lol:

As far as weight gain is concerned, mine was due to several meds I take for my bipolar disorder. It was also because of several depressive episodes I had (a symptom of my bipolar -- sorry for mentioning that, but it's why I lost weight) since I don't eat whenever I'm depressed.

My moods have been more stable over the past month and I've been on a new regimen of bipolar meds since January, so my body has become accustomed to them. I'm just hoping that one of the antipsychotics I take isn't going to make me look like the Goodyear blimp in another 3-4 months. :shock:

That line made me laugh a little. :giggle: I do not know why.

It made me laugh because I equated the word denser with intelligence when that obviously wasn't what naisho was referring to. Leave it up to me to interpret someone's post differently than what was intended. :lol:

what I'll say....due to prematurity, I'm pretty tiny and light-frame-very low BMI

4'11"? Wow, I've only met a few people of that height.

Some say that's too short... but it's not too short for me. :)

It is quite annoying being 4"11 but i stopped moaning about it when I saw one of the 3rd year pupil at my college with dwarfism, she's only like 2 or 3 metres taller.

my friends are always teasing me about my height!!! It's like thanks!!! thought you werre my friends

It is quite annoying being 4"11 but i stopped moaning about it when I saw one of the 3rd year pupil at my college with dwarfism, she's only like 2 or 3 metres taller.

She's 2 or 3 meters taller? Do you actually mean shorter? If not, then that would mean you are shorter than an LP which in turn would technically make you an LP as well unless there is something I'm misunderstanding. (Note that I do not mean that disrespectfully. I'm simply referring to height based on the information you posted.)

I have a friend who's 4"9 and weighs 95 pounds. She gets picked on all the time. She's 38 years old, but she looks like she's 8.

By the way, my mind is foggy tonight, so if there is something I'm not understanding, please let me know. Very little of what I've read today makes any sense.

I used to work with a lady like Hear Again described. 4'9 and 95 pounds. She also had an autistic son that was like 6'1 and 200 pounds. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

But this lady didn't look eight, she looked her age - just really short and tiny but she didn't have dwarfism.

I worked with another girl that was 4'5 and weighed 85 pounds - little itty bitty hispanic girl. She was 23 but looked more like 12. She also had just carried a baby full-term. I would be afraid to have children having a frame so small.

She's 2 or 3 meters taller? Do you actually mean shorter? If not, then that would mean you are shorter than an LP which in turn would technically make you an LP as well unless there is something I'm misunderstanding. (Note that I do not mean that disrespectfully. I'm simply referring to height based on the information you posted.)

I have a friend who's 4"9 and weighs 95 pounds. She gets picked on all the time. She's 38 years old, but she looks like she's 8.

By the way, my mind is foggy tonight, so if there is something I'm not understanding, please let me know. Very little of what I've read today makes any sense.

Sorry it's a typo I mean only 2 or 3 metres tall!

Back