Heath and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

SxyPorkie

Reaction score
You have to understand that homosexuals cannot be helped,,, most of them are born this way... lots of males were born female inside their body... that goes for females... Please respect them.... Accept them as a friends... You all should not criticize their own personality....

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie

Thank you, but you need to be corrected on one small point.

We don't NEED to be "helped". We're just fine the way we are!

Other than that, I agree with what you said. :thumb:

Oceanbreeze said:
Thank you, but you need to be corrected on one small point.

We don't NEED to be "helped". We're just fine the way we are!

Other than that, I agree with what you said. :thumb:

I did not try to help..... most of my friends are that way... I understand them.. and accept them...i read lots about it and i understood...

I support them..

SxyPorkie

Look, I have some homosexual friends and I will keep on telling them the truth.

A friend always tells a friend the truth, even if he or she does not want to hear it but he or she knows that is the truth.

I have had friends who were homosexuals and they got HIV/ AIDS and had to go get medication for it and The Deaf community really hurt and insulted him or her and the Deaf community laugh about him or her having HIV / AIDS.

I was very Christian enough to help them through this very difficult time and I have had many homosexuals some with HIV / AIDS come up to tell me thank you for telling me the truth and those who are homosexuals but did not get HIV / AIDS actually have come up to tell me thank you for telling me the truth.

SxyPorkie said:
I did not try to help..... most of my friends are that way... I understand them.. and accept them...i read lots about it and i understood...

I support them..

SxyPorkie

I'm glad you support them.

Heath said:
Look, I have some homosexual friends and I will keep on telling them the truth.

A friend always tells a friend the truth, even if he or she does not want to hear it but he or she knows that is the truth.

I have had friends who were homosexuals and they got HIV/ AIDS and had to go get medication for it and The Deaf community really hurt and insulted him or her and the Deaf community laugh about him or her having HIV / AIDS.

I was very Christian enough to help them through this very difficult time and I have had many homosexuals some with HIV / AIDS come up to tell me thank you for telling me the truth and those who are homosexuals but did not get HIV / AIDS actually have come up to tell me thank you for telling me the truth.

I do applaud you for giving supports to your friends, but I don't think it is fair for anyone to criticize based on their sexual preference.

Heath, did you know that what you say about homosexuals is exactly what racists said about blacks? They said "blacks are more likely to be murdered, more liklely to do drugs, more liklely to molest, more likely to commit crimes, more likley to die younger, more likely to have HIV and STDs, blah blah blah" and used statistics to prove their claims and why blacks shouldn't have equal rights.

Homosexuals are more likely to commit suicide because they are victims of prejudice, not because they're gay just like blacks are more likley to commit suicide because they're victims of racism, not because they're black!

You have no empathy at all.

netrox said:
Heath, did you know that what you say about homosexuals is exactly what racists said about blacks? They said "blacks are more likely to be murdered, more liklely to do drugs, more liklely to molest, more likely to commit crimes, more likley to die younger, blah blah blah" and used statistics to prove their claims and why blacks shouldn't have equal rights.

Homosexuals are more likely to commit suicide because they are victims of prejudice, not because they're gay just like blacks are more likley to commit suicide because they're victims of racism, not because they're black!

You have no empathy at all.
You made many good points. :gpost:

I agreed with SxyPorkie.

Heath, I noticed in East of USA are close-minded at mostly that I knew in my life when I moved to Washington State, WHOA everybody are OPEN-MINDED! They accept Gay/Lebsian in Washington State and West of USA too. But when I lived in Michigan, I noticed everybody don't accept Gay and they do accept Lebsian, wtf? I guess East in USA and West in USA are different. And you should back off about your friends if they rather to be gay or lebsian, and it's nice of you helping them and such like that... Just back off if they rather to be gay and lebsian.

*sigh*, everyone are entitled to their own opinions and preferences. To stab someone about their "wrongdoings" are not appropiate thing to do.

Heath, I know you love Bible right? My advice is this:

1 Corinthians 14:38 said:
But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Just let them be and LEAVE them alone.

Since this thread is not productive for Alldeaf, but purely an attack to personal being, this thread is locked.

For future thread created against Heath, that author will be banned for a week.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back