Heat Wave of 2010

Yesterday it was hot and much less humid which was good for me. My apartment was much cooler which was great news for me.

Hot Humid coming back to my area tomorrow! :roll:

We had such high humidity and a heat index of 115 degrees today.

Worst day I can remember.
Hmm... I doubt that is the worst day you can remember..

I remember in Des Moines there was index of 115, maybe higher. September 2nd, 2000 I think.

I was right in the middle of it. Let me see if I can find it...

It's getting damn hot in here and very humid for all week but cool it off in late afternoon due thunder so can't wait to have rain.

Same here. It's raining and lighting. It's cooler and feel great!

Yeah Im also in Iowa.. It was 113 yesterday and the humidity was disgusting! You go outside and right away you just start sweating! Can't enjoy anything like that!

Wirelessly posted

The heat wave arrived this week no fun

Wirelessly posted

We had an intense heat wave on Wednesday. It had heat index of around 105 to 115 in state of Iowa. What a heat wave!

Wirelessly posted

We had an intense heat wave on Wednesday. It had heat index of around 105 to 115 in state of Iowa. What a heat wave!

It was terrible. Lucky my husband had the day off. We just sat quietly inside except for essential errands.

Oh great! It took me to straighten my hair for 30 minutes. I went outside for a minute and my hair become waves immediately. :roll: obviously, outside is pretty heavy humid.

Always cool in here. Early morning around 60. Around 75 during noon. 65 at nights. Thanks to Ocean Breeze. Loving weather in here.

It was terrible. Lucky my husband had the day off. We just sat quietly inside except for essential errands.

Yeah, I stayed indoors after work and stayed in the living room where there's A/C. I was sweating like no tomorrow!

Yeah, I stayed indoors after work and stayed in the living room where there's A/C. I left in the evening to pick up my girlfriend from the airport. It was pretty hot outside even when it was dark. I was sweating like no tomorrow![

Oh great! It took me to straighten my hair for 30 minutes. I went outside for a minute and my hair become waves immediately. :roll: obviously, outside is pretty heavy humid.

LOL, that happened to me too.

Wavy hair is much attracted to humid.

Men straighten their hair in Alabama?
haircut.jpg

Back