Hearing person looking to widen circle of friends in deaf community

SassyRebel86

Reaction score
Hello, my name is "L"... It's what you can call me until we are better acquainted. I'm a beginner in the world of ASL, it has always fascinated me, and I have always wanted to learn. I think ASL is a beautiful language. It's amazing and mesmerizing. I'm looking for people to hold me accountable and are willing to help me learn more ASL. I'm thinking of signing up for a class in the fall through my local college, but I feel like it would help more if I had someone to hold me accountable for my actions... and encourage my learning.

I'm also looking to widen my circle of friends and just find people to talk to in my spare time. My interests are anything outdoors (hiking, hunting, fishing, stock car races etc...) I enjoy movies and reading. I enjoy a good drink now and then with a close friend. I'm also a monthly contributor to the Easter Seals program locally in my area and help my mom on occasion who runs an adult foster home. With a wide variety of interests, I'm hoping some of you take interest in me as well!
Look forward to meeting you everyone and hopefully make friends with several of you! :cheers:

Hello, my name is "L"... It's what you can call me until we are better acquainted. I'm a beginner in the world of ASL, it has always fascinated me, and I have always wanted to learn. I think ASL is a beautiful language. It's amazing and mesmerizing. I'm looking for people to hold me accountable and are willing to help me learn more ASL. I'm thinking of signing up for a class in the fall through my local college, but I feel like it would help more if I had someone to hold me accountable for my actions... and encourage my learning.

I'm also looking to widen my circle of friends and just find people to talk to in my spare time. My interests are anything outdoors (hiking, hunting, fishing, stock car races etc...) I enjoy movies and reading. I enjoy a good drink now and then with a close friend. I'm also a monthly contributor to the Easter Seals program locally in my area and help my mom on occasion who runs an adult foster home. With a wide variety of interests, I'm hoping some of you take interest in me as well!
Look forward to meeting you everyone and hopefully make friends with several of you! :cheers:
Hi L, and welcome to the form. I am sure given your openness and variety of interest you will meet friends here quite easily.

Jeff

Back