Hearing Person... Interested?.. OPEN <3

Nova90

Reaction score
Hello Everyone or Anyone...

My name is Brooke. Im 23. Mother of two.

Anyways, No I am not deaf, sometimes I believe my ears are bad because I blast the computer, tv or vehicle volume up but I can hear fine... Sorry Im jabbering.

Personality: You have to have Humor! You need to have HUMOR to survive this world of ours...lmao I am very open-mined, great listener..hahah "get it" totally jk...I am a great person to vent to, whenever you need a punching bag... I love video games. I am a gamer. I love exploring and having a great time...

I love learning and I ONLY love learning something, if I am amazed, inspired, or in love! =) I would love to learn sign language, and would like to teach my kids. I am shy at first but when you get to know me..."BOOM!" I am opposite...:giggle:

Objective: To meet new people. I lived up here for four years and still dont know anyone... I would like to learn sign language with an awesome person who wants to have a hearing friend or not... you can use me too... lol(I really do want a friend...:shock:) But seriously, I don't judge because no one is perfect.

If you want to get to know me... Hit me up! :lol:

Welcome Nova :wave:
What is your name? You want call name "the mom" ? :D lol (just kidding)
Nice to meet you here

You did well with the introduction but we get an awful lot of hearies that either want help with their homework or treat us like some kind of pet. "Aww look at that cute deafie!"

It just gets old so don't be surprised at the lack of enthusiasm. With that said feel free to participate in the many threads we got going here. If there's someone you'd like to talk to individually go ahead and send a private message. You may not get a reply but whatever.

Oh I dunno, I scored a fair bit with the (look at my cute DeAfie) in high school with hearie chicks.......
It's a good thing
It should be continued for future DeAfies....
As to the op
Welcome

Back