Hearing n00b here...

Tempe

Reaction score
I found this place while searching Google for discounted Sidekick pagers. I've been with my girlfriend for over five years now. Both she and her 11 y/o daughter are profoundly deaf. I came this close (pinches fingers closely) to becoming an educator of the Deaf/hh, but things in my life ended that plan while I was student teaching. I hope to finish up at another school in a few years.

Well, here I am. Hopefully I'll probably like this place, and maybe I'll see someone here who I've met before :cool:

:locked: <--IBTL ? :D

Tempe

Hi Tempe! welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy!
have your girlfriend come in too! im sure she will enjoy
this too! :)

LOL.... Yesterday is the last time I'll see her for a while. We are begining a LDR as her daughter is gonna go to Indiana School for the Deaf, and I'm staying here in IL for an indefinite amount of time. I still have to find someone to sublease our apartment. Time apart will hopefully put a little spark in our relationship.

BTW pix of us are on the last page of my www.

Tempe

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

BTW... you can include your WWW in your signature if you want. ;)

VamPyroX said:
BTW... you can include your WWW in your signature if you want. ;)

Well the page is almost entierly devoted to car audio. I'm not too sure if many people here would be interested in it lol....

Tempe

Tempe said:
Well the page is almost entierly devoted to car audio. I'm not too sure if many people here would be interested in it lol....

Tempe
It's not an advertisment or business... so using one line on your signature would be fine. Not everyone is interested in Halo games, but we do have a few members who put a link or image in their signature. Just as long as you don't make it too big... you're fine. :thumb:

Hello Tempe--Welcome to AllDeaf, hope you'll enjoy your stay here...interesting site and pixs...sure hope your LDR will create more than just sparks :cool: ...being that much more meaningful...the two of you look great together...betcha already missin' her...pssst...tell her to join ya in here! ;)

:wave: Tempe,

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' ! ;)

Nice pictures ! :thumb:

Cool stuff...:wave: Welcome to AD and hope you find this site an entertaining and educational site. ;)

Back