Hearing loss

eggyman

Reaction score
I was born deaf from birth and wear two powerful ha
In november 2011 i noticed my right ear is not sound right and get tinntius so bad ,i went to auidology to find out and did some hearing test ,The audiology said is bad news u have lost both your hearing ,It is so bad that they cannot get more powerful ha than mine ha ,I was gutted.I am considering to have CI and have been told can have one .
What implant u have ?
Did improved your hearing ?
how long you had it ?
Are u happy with the CI ?

Thank
Steven H 33yrs old
Hearing loss

Last edited:
since you're going in for a CI, consider yourself seeing CI peeps popping up on the forums like a ninja!
anyway welcome to AD and I wear powerful hearing aids just like you (they work well for me)

Thank ,i am sorry if i pop question about CI like a ninja lol ,i was asking question that all ;),At the moment i am not getting anything from my HA so i don't want to be in silent hearing that why i am considering implant ,i am just weighing my option .

Thank ,i am sorry if i pop question about CI like a ninja lol ,i was asking question that all ;),At the moment i am not getting anything from my HA so i don't want to be in silent hearing that why i am considering implant ,i am just weighing my option .

If you want one, and you've maxed out on your aids.....GO for it!

I am the same. Have no hearing and my options are very limited. If I knew for sure the CI would get rid of this terrible noise I might consider having the surgery. Otherwise I am ok with being deaf. Good luck in your decisions.

I am the same. Have no hearing and my options are very limited. If I knew for sure the CI would get rid of this terrible noise I might consider having the surgery. Otherwise I am ok with being deaf. Good luck in your decisions.
How can u cope being silent ? ,i couldnt do that i rather jump off the cliff:D lol

Back