Hearing looking to make Deaf or HH Friends

Welcome to AD. I would love to meet you but I got married and moved to Central area a few years ago. If I ever am in town, I would introduce you to some ppl. Have you heard of Jullian, the sport/bar in Seattle? I am not sure if they still host for deaf/hoh/asl folks to hang out on first Saturday of each month or something. Or you would check the meetups local.

Good luck with ASL class :}

Welcome to AD. I would love to meet you but I got married and moved to Central area a few years ago. If I ever am in town, I would introduce you to some ppl. Have you heard of Jullian, the sport/bar in Seattle? I am not sure if they still host for deaf/hoh/asl folks to hang out on first Saturday of each month or something. Or you would check the meetups local.

Good luck with ASL class :}

I haven't heard of it but I heard of a Pizza place in seattle that is owned and ran by Deaf. Where in Central Washington?

Oh For Central, I meant for Central Zone Time area. My apologize. I miss Washington so much and I hope we will be relocate to WA someday. I am not sure which month but I will be be in town to visit friends and families this year.

How is ur ASL class?

Oh For Central, I meant for Central Zone Time area. My apologize. I miss Washington so much and I hope we will be relocate to WA someday. I am not sure which month but I will be be in town to visit friends and families this year.

How is ur ASL class?

Great, I love my teacher and learning ASL. It would have to be my favorite class I have ever had.

:Welcome: to Alldeaf, Celticty! I'm also from Washington state, too. :)

Sorry, I must have miss this thread here. :welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am glad you are interest in meeting Deaf people here, but you need to meet them personally and associate with them. For now, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

OOPS!! I just found my thread in number 8. Again, I am sorry about all this crazy in my head. One post is enough, not more than two. So here I go again. :giggle: :wiggle:

OOPS!! I just found my thread in number 8. Again, I am sorry about all this crazy in my head. One post is enough, not more than two. So here I go again. :giggle: :wiggle:

But now he knows he is really welcome! I will join you in the second one.:rofl:

Thank-you. I feel better about myself for making the mistake on getting more than one post. I will have to be careful of where I am. It is funny on your thread. :wiggle:

I live in Kent, Washington and I wan't to make some Deaf friends or hh friends so I can improve my ASL and grow to know and understand the Deaf community. I am an ASL student and I am wanting to become an ASL interpreter but I am a long ways off from that happening.

I saw that you mentioned that you used to live at Ft. Stewart, were you in the military down in Hinesville?

If yes, you may know my brother.

I saw that you mentioned that you used to live at Ft. Stewart, were you in the military down in Hinesville?

If yes, you may know my brother.

Yes I used to be in the Army down there. And anything is a chance. But it was a big base.

Back