Hearing Looking For New Beginners To Sign With

Regina Tochydlowski

Reaction score
I'm 16, fluent in finger spelling but I'm just practicing signing so if anybody would like to practice with me just send me a message:)

this would interest me so much but where do you start when you basically decided to learn a whole new language? i am very new to hearing loss and learning to sign has always intrested me, i can call someone beautiful and i think i know hello an goodbye but i can not say for sure

Hey, I'm 16 (almost 17), also hearing, and I just started learning. I'd love to practice with someone to become more fluent! Let me know! Also, welcome to AllDeaf. :)

Hey, I'm 16 (almost 17), also hearing, and I just started learning. I'd love to practice with someone to become more fluent! Let me know! Also, welcome to AllDeaf. :)

I'm 16, 17 soon too! But I'm fluent in sign for the most part. I've got slight hearing loss that's progressing continuously but I can still hear alright. I can sign but I don't really have anyone to sign with, I'd love to sign/help teach anyone interested! I have a kik and Skype.

Back