Hearing Lesbian Looking to meet Deaf/HH Lesbian. NO MEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin, are you alrighty? She was screaming "no men" using all caps... when one use all caps, they are screaming... is it really necessary to use all caps?

Another perspective, what if op said NO BLACKS, what do you think society would react? I dont see it differently, just purely discrimination, period, and should apply in all categories.

She's probably screaming "no men" because of how sonocativo responded to her first thread.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=126826

Calvin, are you alrighty? She was screaming "no men" using all caps... when one use all caps, they are screaming... is it really necessary to use all caps?

Another perspective, what if op said NO BLACKS, what do you think society would react? I dont see it differently, just purely discrimination, period, and should apply in all categories.

YUP ! I had a few people say this to me about using all caps , that there was no needs to be yelling !

NO MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats really screaming! lol

Are you kidding me? I officially give up.

I am going what people said to me ! So if I use all caps it's ' yelling and if someone else does it not yelling ???? Is this what you're saying ???
OK then I CAN USE CAPS FOR ALL MY POSTS NOW AND IT'S NOT YELLING.

I am going what people said to me ! So if I use all caps it's ' yelling and if someone else does it not yelling ???? Is this what you're saying ???
OK then I CAN USE CAPS FOR ALL MY POSTS NOW AND IT'S NOT YELLING.

All right!! Not even noon yet and you're gearing up for a fight!!!

:thumb:

390806115_9cf1e0fa3d.jpg

How? How can one change their thread title without assistance of moderator and she wrote the way it is long before sono even said a word.

Did you read the link? It was a different thread so she started a new thread.

LOL. This thread turned hilarious. :lol:

Honestly, though, to me, saying "No Men" is not racist, it's just stating a sexual preference. It's no different than any dating site where you check off what you are looking for in a partner, whether it be race, gender, age, etc.

and she hasnt been back since....Sammich anyone?

Chip n dip on the counter, cheesecake in the fridge, chocolates in the dish...

BBQ on the grill....brrrrrr its cold out there.

How? How can one change their thread title without assistance of moderator and she wrote the way it is long before sono even said a word.

You can change your title but there is a time limit on it . I had change my title before . I can't remeber how long we have to do this . Maybe someone else does.

Speaking of getting cold out there , I have to take my dog outside ! :eek3:

Last edited:
I get old just sitting inside

UHG ! My keyboard is going ! I have to hit the keys hard to made them work . My 'E' is getting stuck and I end up with a whole page of 'E' !
I found out the HP has horrible keyboards , there some bad reviews about them . And yes I did feel 'old' going outside , the cold really does a number of old bones. :giggle:

Can you blame her? Now that everyone has completely derailed her thread into bickering, nitpicking, snarky posts that have nothing to do with dating or the original poster etcetera...I can see why she likely isn't coming back.

For what it's worth seems to me the "NO MEN" was just emphasis in who she preferred to see comments from. I find it interesting that a male even bothered to comment in a lesbian's thread (the original thread not this one- then again same thing) in a dating forum.

There is a difference between emphasis and yelling when using caps. WDYS is being a bit childish in her reply about "well I was told this..." then proceeded to make an entire sentence in caps where this OP only capitalized two stinking little words.

(counting along with A Nihilist in how quick this thread gets closed)

Wheres disagree button?

Problem is, its unnecessary to use all caps for "No men". She could have made it less offensive or exposing anger toward to men. Not all men are same, ofc some are azzholes while other men are far more gentlemen and she could've miss out. She could have simply mentioned that she doesnt want men in post rather then the headline of post. Like "P.S. I would like chat with females, please.

Keep in mind, mentioning No men in all caps invites more trouble. She is showing prejudges to begin with instead.

I always think it's weird too, when people sa things like "no men".

It always seems to be lesbians. Gay men never come in and scream "no women!!"

This thread is closed...

I don't see why it is a big deal with just 2 words, because it's a simple small request. It's not considered yelling using couple of cap letters as the OP didn't use the exclamation mark. This thread has derailed to nitpicking, snarly postings.

People have their preference what they want/don't want... and we all have to respect their request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back