hearing kenyan woman seeks a deaf man

lawner

Reaction score
hello
am a special teacher for the deaf
i need a deaf man to share my life with
i dnt mind race
he should be wise and proud of his status

I believe you will be able to find plenty of single deaf men...
But please do stay and interact with us and get to know you better
and you may catch some of the single man's interest.

This is not a dating site. If you want to learn about deaf culture and make friends, check out the other forums.

If she stated she was from Nigeria ... RUN guys RUN!!

but Kenyan ... yeah hopefully she'll find someone. But yeah this isn't a dating site. But it is a good idea to learn more about the one you want to be with.

If she stated she was from Nigeria ... RUN guys RUN!!

but Kenyan ... yeah hopefully she'll find someone. But yeah this isn't a dating site. But it is a good idea to learn more about the one you want to be with.

what is ur problem with nigerians?

i see ,not all nigerians are scammer

I doubt majority of them are scammers. What's happening is that they use the name Nigerian so they could scam us.

It's like using little children to steal money from us. But all we are doing is making scammers richer, and those children poorer (because money isn't going toward them like it suppose to).

it is so common that just about everyone got a similiar email from this scammer, whoever is doing this.

It's like using little children to steal money from us. But all we are doing is making scammers richer, and those children poorer (because money isn't going toward them like it suppose to).

that is true about this,it is so sad

Yes, I agree that not all nigerians are scammers. It is just that those scams make nigerians look bad.

yes,i remember when i join this forum,after i introduce my self telling everyone i was for nigeria,the next reply i saw what someone saying i was a nigerian scammer pretending to be deaf,i feel so bad and was thinking of never coming back to this forum

Back