Hearing Impaired Guitarist makes 3rd appearance

Defmusicman

Reaction score
Ernest McDaniel, a former Gallaudet student who made history 2 years ago by being the first hearing impaired guitarist to perform in the Annual Music Masters Guitar Recital, made his 3rd appearance this past Monday at the Capitol Theatre in Macon, GA. He played lead guitar on Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight". It was his first effort at playing lead after playing rhythm guitar in the last two appearances in the Guitar Recital. He continues to study with the renowned Macon musician Foster McMullen and is already looking forward to the next Recital in Nov. 2007.

Anyone interested in discussing guitars and music or sharing information can contact him at Talldeafman@msn.com

I know there are many Deaf Impaired guitarists out there.

I would like to find them and share information and experiences with them. I only know one or two. If you have any more info I would appreciate it. Thanks

I know there are many Deaf Impaired guitarists out there.

I know two Deaf guys who play guitars.. One is from Ohio and other is New Jerseyian. Both of them are very good at playing guitars.

Oddball, I appreciate the response. Any idea how I can get in touch with them? I know there are some hearing impaired guitarists out there and I would like to contact them and compare notes, so to speak.

Back