Hearing Impaired from Tennessee

DavisFPG

Reaction score
Hello everyone! It is great to be on this site! I'm Chasity and happily married with 3 kids. Being hearing impaired is challenging and can be pain in the butt at times! Life is so precious and I'm living my life to fullest. I love to meet people everyday. I am working from home earning an income so I can spend more times with my kids and love it! I look forward to make new friends on here. :D

:wave: welcome........hubby happens to be hoh....could I ask, work from home - what?

Hi Chasity,

Hope you like to browse around. A lot of our members like to talk about just whatever. If you like to online foruming, its pretty chatty here at times, ranging from simple hellos, to US Politics, to what to wear for a wedding.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get hearing impaired?

I see you are acquainted with FPG. I have heard some success stories with them, hope all's working out well. Do you enjoy working @ home so far?

25tdjx2.gif

Answering the question

:wave: welcome........hubby happens to be hoh....could I ask, work from home - what?

What I do is marketing and advertising for safer and healthier products. I work with FourPointGroup. I don't do any selling, billing, inventory or anything like that. It is Consumer Direct Marketing. :D I love the job and the products.

Answering your questions

Hi Chasity,

Hope you like to browse around. A lot of our members like to talk about just whatever. If you like to online foruming, its pretty chatty here at times, ranging from simple hellos, to US Politics, to what to wear for a wedding.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get hearing impaired?

I see you are acquainted with FPG. I have heard some success stories with them, hope all's working out well. Do you enjoy working @ home so far?

Hello! When I was 18 months old, I was running a dangerous fever and it cause me to lose all of the hair cells in both of my ears. My parents said that I almost died and they had to take me out of the hospital to another to save my life.

Yes, FourPointGroup. Yes, I love it! I'm able to spend more times with my kids.

Where at in Tennessee? In Chattanooga here. We have Deaf Chat Starbucks coffee 2nd Saturday (this Saturday) every month at Hamilton Place Mall, 2217 Hamilton Place Blvd. 2PM...

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back