Hearing guy

RatherBeDeaf

Reaction score
I hope I'm not intruding, I must admit I feel a bit awkward joining deaf forums. As long as you don't group up and beat me up, then perhaps I'll stick around :). Anyway I am a relay operator at NYRS and have been interested in the deaf community since I started there back in Jan 03. I know the relay service Isn't the best offer out there but I hope we help out some :). I'm probably going to a different thread just to get a general opinion on Relay a bit later. Anyway just saying Hi and I can't wait to make some friends here, I've had a lot if incidents occur in the past few years that brought me to this forum so I hope this is where I belong. Hi again!

Welcome to the board.

I too am hearing, but am having issues with it, to say the least. Have fun!

Welcome to AD, RatherBeDeaf! Doesn't matter if you're hearing as there are quite a few hearies here in AD. By the way I'm :deaf: Enjoy your postings!

Welcome to the fourms, you will fit in fine. There are several hearing people here including my self.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Nice to know there's some relay operators here in AD...am sure the majority appreciates your help and support via relay services. Anyhow, enjoy your stay here in AD!

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

1.gif
to AD.. you are not the only hearing person in here. there are more hearing people so of course you are welcome to join the forum. anyhow I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

:welcome: to AD, RatherBeDeaf!! Have fun posting with us, See ya around. :hug:

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Enjoy browsing and posting! :)

:welcome: To All Deaf RatherBeDeaf!!
LoL like the s/n I'd rather be deaf also.
But I'm hearing so your not alone.
There are plenty of hearing people here also..
Have Fun Posting &
Enjoy Your Stay Here:thumb:

We've already met on another thread in the A D forum. Just wanted to say Welcome and make yourself at home.

Back