Hearing girl looking for deaf friends to practice ASL with

Rainbow_420

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Melanie, I'm a 21 year old ASL student at college and I'm looking to Skype/meetup with some deaf/hard of hearing people near me. I'm in my 4th week of learning ASL and I'm doing better than most of my class. I'm really looking to build lasting friendships an I'm really excited to be here! I have no idea how this forum works but I you can email me, please do!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum! I don't really know what I'm doing either but we learn!

Hello, I am Rodney. I have learned ASL to help the deaf to learn more about the Bible. I work with a group here in GA. We have the Bible on DVD/Video and other publications. If interested please contact. I have both Skype and P3 #.

Hey, I'm also a 21 y/o hearing girl looking to make some deaf friends. Ever since I was about 6 I have been so interested in ASL I can remember back learning to sign my name or trying to learn the alphabet. I've studied asl here and there pretty much my whole life. Recently I moved to Florida and I haven't been working yet so I've had a lot of time on my hands and decided this would be a perfect time to study and learn. My little cousin (14) has also become very interested and we have been having small conversations over webcam to practice together. I would really like to make some friends on here and just talk get to know some people :) :ty:

Back