Hearing girl learning sign

m3liiissa

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm not sure if this is ignorant, so if so I'm really sorry. I would just like to meet new friends and have someone to practice my signing with. I'm just starting out (I know maybe 50 words at most) but am really eager to learn. If anyone is willing to help out or looking for a new friend don't be a stranger.

Heeeyyy back

ill be your signing buddie, im learning too. I can actually say that entire sent. right there. so how old r u?:laugh2:

Hey :)

I'm a hearing girl learning too :) Except I thinking you're learning ASL, where as I'm learning BSL :) Shame it's not all the same, at least in Spoken English we all can talk, but sign language gives us a bit of a barrier. Well anyway, I'm looking to learn to :) People say it's best to put yourself in the deaf community, but there aren't many deaf people in my town..so I have to learn off the internet/books. Hopefully I can find a deaf friend and they can be patient enough to help me learn and just talk to me haha :)

Hope you find someone!

HRB I'd love to learn with you. Or you smithr if you're willing! And Emma, that is a shame. I wish you luck, though! I'm sure you'll excel!

Back